These instructions are for enrolling for the Apple Developer Program using their website. Alternatively, you can also enroll using their Apple Developer app. Follow these instruction if you are using the app.
In order to publish your mobile app to the app stores, you will need to create Apple Developer Account for your organization. Follow the steps below to create your organization’s Apple Developer account. You will need an Apple ID for your company and your company’s DUNS number to complete the registrations. We’ll go over obtaining those items in these instructions.
1. Visit https://developer.apple.com/programs/enroll/.
2. Carefully read through the information under Enrolling as an Organization.
3. Once you are ready with all of the necessary information, click the “Start Your Enrollment” button.
4. At this point, you will need to login with your company’s Apple ID. If your company does not have its own Apple ID, go ahead and make one now by clicking the “Create Apple ID” button.
5. Read through and accept Apple’s Developer Agreement.
6. Select “Company / Organization” as your entity type.
7. Fill out the requested information and accept Apple’s Developer Program License Agreement. In order to complete the information, you will need your business’s DUNS number (Apple’s method for verifying your business). You can lookup or request your DUNS number here.
8. At this point Apple will review your enrollment and verify your identify as one who can sign legal agreements for the company. You will need to wait for an email from Apple Developer approving your enrollment before continuing to payment. It may take up to 48 hours for Apple to review the enrollment application.
9. Once you receive approval from Apple, continue to payment. Turn on Autopay or click the “Purchase” button. You may be asked to sign in again.
10. Fill out your billing information.
11. Review the Summary page and verify that all of the information is correct.
12. Place your order.
13. You should receive a confirmation email from Apple confirming your membership within 24 hours.
If you need help obtaining your DUNS number you can go to this site: https://www.dnb.com/duns-number/lookup.html
If there is a problem setting up the Apple Developer Account, the fastest way to get help from Apple is by requesting a phone call. Use the following link to get in touch with Apple: https://developer.apple.com/contact/phone/