How Does it Work?
Once you have decided to move forward you will check out above. You have 4 options in the checkout process. You can pay the service and hosting fee annually or monthly, and you can decide whether or not you want to include a Life Insurance quote engine on the website. You can learn more about the website quoter by clicking here. Once you have checked out you will be contacted by our fulfillment team. They direct you to a contact form where it will ask for the following items:
- Choose a theme
- Provide your company logo
- Provide website content such as text and any other items you would like to include. Such as:
- Upload a photo for the about us page (usually a photo of you or your agency)
- Choose product lines offered
- Provide contact information
- Social media links if desired
- Options include: Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Google+, Youtube Instagram, Flickr, Pinterest, Vimeo, Yahoo! and dribble.
- Choose from 10 professional photo options
- Domain name company login info. We recommend namecheap.com or godaddy.com. However, if you already have a provider we can most likely work with them.
Once you have provided this information we will get started on the development of your website.